Most amazing designer Medal
Personalized certificate of performance in ONE Run 2019
Winners in each category will win a super Drifit Indian Marathon T-shirt (Top Male/Female in each category - Running Challenge only)
10 Lucky winners will get Free registration in September Challenge 2019 (Lucky Draw) (7 Running 3 Cycling)
ACCESS TO LEADERBOARD AFTER REGISTERING HERE
The registered email & Mobile no is uploaded on Leaderboard of respective challenge and any data submitted with the IR account using the same Email & Mobile no will get access to the leaderboard.
DATA SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Add Indian Marathon as a friend on your running App
- All registered participants will have to Login / Register on
www.indianrunners.in for Data submission.
- Existing Members LOGIN and submit data
- New Members, Please create your account on
www.indianrunners.in and submit data
- Once you create your account, please go to your registered
email and confirm your account by clicking on the confirmation email received.
- Login Now on to www.indianrunners.in and complete your profile. (it is mandatory to complete your profile with correct details, Medals will be couriered to that address only)
- It is mandatory to submit data on www.indianrunners.in. No Alternative to this.
- Email ID used in registration data must be used to submit activity data. if there is any variation in email ID, that has to be informed to us before the last date of data submission. Any communication after that will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Data submission dates will remain active for up to 10 days from the actual run date.
- 10 days will be given to submit the data and the last date to submit data will be Midnight of 9th June.
- STRAVA Users
- STRAVA Users can connect their account with our website and their public activities will start importing automatically and they are not required to submit data manually.
Steps to connect Strava
- Login > Data Submission > Connect with STRAVA (Orange Color button below your name) > Fill Strava Login Details > Authorize.
- you are advised to monitor your submissions under Login > Data Submissions > View/Edit Data Submission to make sure your strava activities are getting imported correctly.
All other Apps users such as Runkeeper / Runtastic / Nike+Run CLub / Endomondo / Map My Run / Garmin / Tomtom / Samsung Health / MI fit band / Amazefit watch ......... need to submit their data Manually as per... Login > Data Submission > Submit your activity section on www.indianrunners.in
Run Daily with your App and Submit the data on your account data submission portal or connect your Strava account for automatic import of your public activities. (please note that any activity which is set to be private or friends will not be imported)
Complete the Challenge by running your self-set Target and a beautiful creative Medal will be couriered to your registered address(as mentioned in your profile on www.indianrunners.in)
E-Certificate can be downloaded online in my account section only as per the below-mentioned timeline.
If NO DATA: NO MEDAL & NO CERTIFICATE will be awarded ?
TIMELINE of EVENT
Event Date: 15th August 2019
Last Data Submission Date: 24th August 2019
The dispute can be raised up to 25th August 2019
Final Leaderboard Date: 26th August 2019
Medal Display Date: 26th August 2019
Medal Dispatch Date: 27th August 2019
Certificate Publishing Date: 27th August 2019
For any further details, our helplines are as follows
WhatsApp @ 7400189911
Send a message on facebook.com/indianmarathon
Email us at email@example.com
SHARE POST TO CREATE AWARENESS
MORE & MORE...
2nd Edition of ONE Run.
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances.