Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities of India. But, one of the lesser-known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Colaba with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Event Details
• Time - Saturday 11:30 p.m. to Sunday 05:00 a.m
• Grade Level: Medium
• Duration: 1 Night
• Non-gear cycle: Rs. 800/- per person
• Gear cycle: Rs. 900/- per person
• Mumbai Midnight Cycling (SoBo Circuit) Event Itinerary
• Meet at Colaba Causeway at 11.30 p.m. sharp
• Allocation of cycles and a short briefing will take place.
• The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
• Colaba Causeway
• Nariman Point
• Marine Drive
• Haji Ali
• Worli Seaface (U-turn from Worli sea face)
• Mumbai Central
• The ride ends at Colaba Causeway.
• Tour concludes with happy memories.
Transport till Colaba and back
All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
Any kind of personal expenses
Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.