Rivers are the backbone of human civilization! They provide us with fresh water which is helpful for various purposes such as drinking, cleaning, washing, etc. Without rivers, life will come to a halt. Rivers just keep on flowing without any stop. We humans exist because of rivers. The importance of Rivers cannot be stated in just a few words.
Most often people don’t realize the impact that rivers have on the living world. It is because they keep on doing their work silently. See, they are not equipped with social media to keep showcasing their work to the entire world! Puns apart, what if the rivers dry up someday? It’s scary to even think of it. Maybe only then we will realize their importance. We need to stop water pollution & river pollution.
RUN FOR RIVERS is an initiative to aware people about the conditions of Rivers in India and also a strong process to revive the rivers.
A common man living in the cities don't aware of the conditions of the rivers of Bharat. Rivers fulfill 65% of our need and our future generations do not know this.
We are going to organize 29 Marathon in India to spread awareness about the dying rivers in the country.
There are different races which will take place on 8th September 2019
1.) 21.1 KM Open Run
Race Start Time : 5:30 AM
Registration Fee: 1499/-
2.) 10.5 KM Open Run
Race Start Time : 5:40 AM
Registration Fee: 1000/-
3.) 5 KM Open Run
Race Start Time: 5.40 AM
Registration fee: 850/-.
Benefit : Inspiration Award , Bib Number ,Finisher Medal , Running T-shirt , Refreshment & Breakfast , Energy Drink , Water Station , Medical Facility ,Km Signage Board , Washroom,Baggage Storage , Car Parking Area , Volunteers To Guide , , Race Day Photos , Music , Zomba , (Great Thing is that lots of volunteers will be cheering for the participants of the Run for Rivers Marathon 2019)
Rules & Regulations :
1. Please do not litter the route. We will have dustbins all along the route.
2. Runners will get Finisher Medal, Energy Drink & Refreshments after finishing their running.
3. Event Photos, Certificates can be downloaded next Sunday from the event date. Participants will get certificate & photos link on their Email Ids
Facebook Page: Run For Martyrs
4. Participants need to be at least 10 years old for the 5 km run
5. Participants need to be at least 15 years old for the 10 km run
6. Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the 21 km
7. Bib No. and T-shirt Collection not Available On Race Day.
8. Bib Number & T-shirt Collection Date, Venue & Timings details will be update After Closing Registration, Participants will get mail also. Before 1 week from the event date.
9.No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration
10. Medical team, water, toilets, sports drinks, and time check will be there at various points,
11. Please call for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady
12. Please Must Read All The Details About This Event Before Registering in This Event And Then Feel Form make Payment & Register successfully, After Registering you will Get Confirmation Mail on Your Registered E-mail ID.
Organized By: Kisaan Sarthi
For Race Information Contact Us (or WhatsApp)-: 9891085205 & 9899139685
For Sponsor & Associate Contact us (or WhatsApp) : 7017611189
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org