Event Name: Kalsubai Monsoon Trek
Event Cost: Rs. 1,350/- per pax
Total Seats: 45
Base Village: Bari Gaon
Height: 5,400 ft
Endurance: 3-4 hours of a medium/steep climb and 2.5 hours of descend
Payment Link: http://www.traveltrikon.com
Why Kalsubai should be your next trekking destination this monsoon?
Surrounded by lush green forests and fields, the trekking route towards Maharashtra Highest Peak is a surreal experience for all the nature lovers and trek enthusiasts. Challenging yet fun-filled, trek towards the highest summit will test your patience and offer an amazing panoramic view of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (southwest) and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad. Also, attempting to climb the most wish-listed mountain in the Sahyadri offers a great sense of achievement for most of the trekking enthusiasts
The climbing highest peak of Maharashtra
Unveil secret stories
Top view - Most of the prominent mountain ranges
Surreal greenery and blissful environment
• 11:00 pm: Meet the Travel Trikon Team at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East)
• 11:15 pm: Departure from Dadar
• 12:00 am: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane
• 04.00 am: Reach Base Village, Rest in the bus till Dusk
• 06.00 am: Breakfast and freshen up
• 06:30 am: Commencement of the trek after briefing and a short introduction
• 10.30 am: Reach Kalsubai Top; Explore the summit and witness some of the other peaks from the top
• 11.00 am: Start descending
• 01.30 pm: Reach base village
• 02:00 pm: Lunch at Base Village
• 03.30 pm: Start return journey
• 09.00 pm: Reach Mumbai
Transport by Private Non Ac Bus
Food: Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Tea / Coffee
Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above-mentioned inclusion
Things to Carry
• Identity Card
• 2 ltrs water
• Trekking Shoes
• Energy powder or Glucon D powder
• Snacks & biscuits
• Extra pair of clothes
• Clean napkin or towel
• Raincoat/ Poncho / Windcheater (Avoid umbrella)
• Cap, sunglasses, scarf
• Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
• Camera (optional)
• Please carry personal medicines if any
• Hand Sanitizer
Monsoon Safety Measures
• Put clothes, money, camera, phone, etc in polythenes while packing
• Wear shoes with good grips
• Use repellents to keep bugs away
• Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand, etc.
• Do not stray away from your group during the trek
• Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon, won't, be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that's illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.