• Qualifier for Leading Marathons in India
• Biggest and most vibrant monsoon Marathon of the City
• 5kms, 10kms and 21kms Timed Competitive Races.
• BIB with Timing Chip to all participants.
• T-shirt, Snacks, and Medal to all participants.
• Corporate discount is applicable to companies from which a minimum of 10 employees are participating.
• All the employees willing to participate in a corporate discount should be working for the same company.
• CLICK HERE to inquire about a corporate discount.
1. By submitting the form, I hereby declare that I am physically fit to participate in this event and have attained all necessary physical examination by a registered medical practitioner. I acknowledge that participating in this event may carry some risk to my health. I understand the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic.
2. In case I get injured or need any medical attention, I authorize the organisers & their associated parties to transport me to a medical facility. The cost of transportation & my medical treatment will be borne by me.
3. I will not hold the organisers or associated parties liable if I am not able to get the required medical attention due to any reason whatsoever.
4. I release the organizers & all associated parties ( Sponsors, Vendors, Volunteers, Officials, etc) from any liability towards any loss or injury or death which I may suffer while participating in the race.
5. I agree that the organiser at its sole discretion can share my data with organizations associated with the event. I agree to receive information about various companies/brands/products/services which may be sent to me by email/SMS/etc by the organisations associated with the event.
6. I grant full permission to the organizer and all associated organizations to use all event material including but not limited to photographs and videotape for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation.
7. I have read and understood all the "RULES & REGULATIONS" and all the information provided by me in the registration form is correct.
Rules & Regulations
1. The event is organized under the aegis of the Mumbai Suburban District Athletics Association. Timings will be recorded through the Electronic method (Timing Bib).
2. Certificate of this race can be used to register in leading marathons across India. The Race Organiser of any other marathon reserves the right to accept/reject the certificate.
3. Only Indian nationals residing in Mumbai are eligible to participate in this event.
4. In case of minor's registration (below 18 years of age), the declaration has to be signed by parent/guardian.
5. 21Kms and 10 Kms distance categories are allowed for participants of 18 years and above (Born on or before 28th July 2001).
6. 5Kms distance category is allowed for participants of 10 years and above (Born on or before 28th July 2009).
7. All distance categories are competitive and electronic timing bib will be given to all participants.
8. The participant has to participate in the event wearing his/her timing bib only failing which the participant will be disqualified.
9. In all distance categories, Trophies will be given to Top 3 male and female in each age category.
10. Race timing will be recorded on Mat-to-Mat basis i.e. your timing starts/stops when you cross start/finish line.
11. Registrations will close on 30th June 2019 at 11:59 PM or when the maximum limit of Running Places is filled in, whichever is earlier.
12. Age Categories will be decided based on the registrations received.
13. The participant must upload a copy of his/her photo ID proof for age verification.
14. BIB Distribution Venue & Dates will be communicated later.
15. Participant must bring below documents for collecting the BIB:
16. SMS received after successful registration / Print out of Confirmation Email.
17. Authority Letter for collecting the BIB of any other participant.
18. The BIB allotted to the participant is non-transferable and requests for cancellation and thereby, the refund will not be entertained.
19. The BIB properly pinned at 4 corners on the front of your T-shirt is compulsory, without which a participant will not be allowed to take part in the event.
20. A t-shirt will be given to every participant.
21. Refreshments will be served to all participants after the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting snacks. Without BIB, snacks will not be served.
22. Finishers Medal will be given to each participant in all distance categories after finishing the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting the finisher Medal.
23. The decision of the JURY will be final and binding.
24. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter @RunWithRIR for important updates and event photographs.
25. The event organiser reserves the right to modify the Date, Venue, Distance, Race Start time and any other details related to this event at any given point of time.
26. The Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event at any given point of time.
27. In case of any change or cancellation, the participant cannot claim any compensation or refund of the registration fee amount.
28. The event organiser can add, modify & delete the rules & regulations at any given point of time
G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India