We are glad to inform that Dehradun Uttarakhand Renbukai Karate Society going to organized National Kumite Championship 2019 at IDPL community centre, Rishikesh held on dated 23th to 26th, August, 2019. We hope you will come with your maximum participants and make this championship a grand success.
Note: - Outside Team of Uttarakhand reporting date & time is 23rd August, 2019 evening till 06:00pm
Uttarakhand Team last reporting date & time is 24th August, 2019 morning till 08:00 am &
Championship start at 9:00 AM
1. Entry fees Rs. 3500/- for all events,
2. Each team come with neat and clean uniform and its own AKA, AAO, glows & Belt.
3. Coach & team Manager should come with own Uniforms/Tracksuit.
4. Only one team manager & one team coach are allowed in each it.
5. Please send us your no. of participants before 15th July, 2019 with advance fees per student Rs. 1000/- (ENCLOSED ENTRY FORM).
6. If, participants have to not come for Championship so that player’s Registration fees will be refundable to coach or team manager at the time of Championship.
7. All participants are advised to note that if any family member/relative of player or any team federation comes for championship, for them except team coach or a team manager, additional charge will have to pay.
Stay facilities start from morning 24-08-2019 to 25-08-2019 evening till end of the championship (included “buffer system” of breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
Registration Includes some facilities provide by Organizer to outside team of Uttarakhand: -
1. Accommodation Facilities
2. Food Facilities (included “buffer system” of breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
3. Side seen of Rishikesh (Neelkanth Mandir, Neer waterfall, Ram Jhula, Bhoothnath Mandir, sunset at Ganga beach with Ganga Aarti on Minimum Charge for vehicle on 26-08-2019
4. Vehicle facilities for pickup & drop from Rishikesh bus stand & railways station to hotel & venue of Championship and also vehicle will be provide for side scene of Rishikesh (Dev bhoomi)
5. Medical Facilities
6. Upper Track for Coach & Team Manager
7. Participants Medal, certificate
8. Winner medals & memento with certificate