Benefits of playing:
1. I forget about time. I lose myself in the play.
2. I get exercise.
3. I have fun. Fun is better than not-fun.
4. I make friends.
5. I use my brain.
6. I increase my sense of aim (note: basketball, bowling, pool, ping pong, etc. all improve this basic skill we all need: balance/aim)
7. I forget about my problems. I got 99 problems but PLAY ain’t one.
8. I leave my house. Else I’m trapped here just doing the same routine.
9. We’re natural nomads, not meant to stay in one routine every day.
10. I have to get creative to do a different play thing every day.
11. I get smarter at getting good at new things.
12. Boost my happy neurochemicals that feed reward and pleasure.
13. Reminds me every day how to be a kid again.
14. Reverses aging a tiny bit. Or at least makes aging more fun.
Do you think you have it in you?
Attend the FSI trials on 15th Oct, 2017 and get selected to play for the
FSI Premier League.
Click here to register yourself today!
Rs. 100 per registration.
U12 - Girls & Boys
U12-U16 - Boys
1 Lucky winner to win 2 tickets for the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Mumbai.
Squash by Vismay Mehta
11th Oct, 07:30 PM
Andheri Sports Complex